Mount Laurel Family Law Lawyer
OverviewAfter graduating from law school, Ms. Kusmaul served as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable John L. Call, Jr., Presiding Judge of the Family Part. Ms. Kusmaul joined the Law Office of Patricia Ronayne in the Fall of 2006 and concentrates her practice in family law matters including divorce, child custody and visitation, child support, domestic violence, name changes and divorce and family law mediation. Ms. Kusmaul serves as a Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist in Burlington County.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.