Scottsdale Family Law Lawyer
Since 2001, Attorney Robert Singer has helped clients throughout his community with helpful legal representation to fight for their best interests. As one of the founding Scottsdale divorce attorneys at Singer Pistiner, PC, he has built a reputation for dependable advocacy when his clients need it most. Whether you face a divorce, need help with child custody or support concerns, or your former spouse is behaving dangerously toward your family, you can count on their team to help you make the best use of your legal options and obtain a favorable outcome for your situation. Call their team today to schedule a free consultation about how to make the best use of your options during this difficult time.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.