Enter legal issue and location
Warwick Land Use, Zoning and Planning Lawyer
Jay joined Blustein, Shapiro & Rich, LLP in 2006 and is a partner in the firm. Jay's practice is concentrated in the areas of Land Use Zoning & Planning, Municipal law, Real Estate law, Business and Corporate law, and Civil and Municipal litigation.
Jay has extensive experience representing clients on land use matters before municipal boards and courts throughout Orange County.
Jay is a native of Warwick, New York, and presently resides in Warwick with his family.
About Jay R. Myrow
- Land Use, Zoning and Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Business and Corporate Law
Current Employment Position(s)
- New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association Environmental, Municipal and Real Estate Law Sections, 1985 - Present (Member)
- Orange County Bar Association, 1985 - Present (Member)
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona, May, 1980
- Wilmington College, Wilmington, Ohio, USA, June, 1975
Honors: cum laude
- Stern & Rindner, Of Counsel, 2005 - 2006
- Law Office of Jay R. Myrow, 2003 - 2005
- Fabricant & Lipman, Associate, 2000 - 2003
- Law Office of Jay R. Myrow, 1993 - 2000
- Hicks & Myrow, Partner, 1985 - 1993
21 Oakland Avenue Warwick, NY 10990
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required