Troy Medical Malpractice (Wrongful Death, Failure to Diagnose, Surgical Claims) Lawyer
I have been practicing exclusively in the area of plaintiff personal injury since 1990 and have handled thousands of cases for my clients over the past 28 years. I have been designated a Michigan Super Lawyer in the field of plaintiff personal injury four times and have been recognized by America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators for 2017 and 2018 and the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers in Civil Plaintiff cases since 2016. I have also had several of my settlements and verdicts published in the Michigan Lawyers Weekly including the annual Million Dollar Verdicts and Settlements. I handle all types of injury claims with an emphasis on wrongful death cases. My practice currently consists of about 80% medical malpractice cases and 20% automobile negligence, automobile No Fault claims, and general negligence cases. I am available for a free consultation over the phone or in person concerning any personal injury matter and all cases that I accept are done on a contingency fee basis.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.