Boulder Family Law Lawyer
I am a passionate advocate for my clients.
I find family law particularly fulfilling because it allows me to assist client through very difficult issues. As an attorney, I strive to achieve fair and reasonable results, while being a compassionate supporter of my clients and their families. My practice focuses on family law, including: divorce, legal separation, custody and placement of children, child support, and maintenance.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.