Denton Family Law Lawyer
With over twenty-five years of experience, Jennifer Ramos joined the Bouschor legal team with a focus on Family Law & Probate Law. A graduate of Baylor School of Law, Jennifer is fluent in Spanish and offers a diverse experience and unique skill set in order to achieve the best possible outcome for her clients. Jennifer recently completed the Denton County Alternative Dispute Resolution Advanced Family Law Mediation Training and is now a certified mediator who continues to enhance her legal and communication skills to serve those who seek an exceptional Family Law mediator. Jennifer volunteers as a Pro Bono Attorney apart of the Equal Justice Volunteer Program for Legal Aid North West Texas, taking on Family Law cases to assist the organization with its important mission. Jennifer also serves as a mediator for Denton County Dispute Resolution Program (DCAP), a non-profit organization that provides low cost mediation services to the citizens of Denton County.
Jennifer began her legal career with Legal Aid of West Texas (Fort Worth) and then served as Managing Attorney at the Denton branch of Legal Aid of Northwest Texas. Jennifer launched her private practice in 2012. The servant heart of her own parents is a driving influence in Jennifer’s commitment to her clients. The daughter of a Baptist minister and elementary schoolteacher, Jennifer observed her parent’s dedication to others and works to incorporate that into every case and legal dispute she handles. She strives to build trust and security while representing each client with professionalism and integrity.
Jennifer enjoys a rich cultural heritage, loves to travel and is an avid sports fan. Jennifer enjoys listening to sports talk-radio and cheering for the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, and Texas Rangers.
Professional Memberships & Accreditations
Jennifer Ramos is an active member in the legal community and has served in the following organizations:
- Member – State Bar of Texas (1994- Present)
- Member – State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section (1994- Present)
- Member – State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate & Trust Section (2012-Present)
- Member – College of the State Bar of Texas 2018- Present)
- Member – Denton County Bar Association (1994- Present)
- Member – Denton County Probate & Real Estate Section (2018- Present)
- Member – Denton County Bar Family Law Section (1994- Present)
- Volunteer Attorney – Denton County Dispute Resolution Program (DCAP)
- Pro Bono Attorney – Equal Justice Volunteer Program, Legal Aid of North West Texas