Enter legal issue and location
Athens No-Nonsense Litigation Lawyer
About John P. Lavelle
- No-Nonsense Litigation
- DUI and Related Infractions
- Probate Law
- Accidents and Wrongful Deaths
- Ohio, 1982
- Montana, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1983
- U.S. Federal Court, 1983
- Athens County Bar Association, - Present (Member)
- Ohio State Bar Association, - Present (Member)
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers, - Present (Member)
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association, - Present (Member)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, - Present (Member)
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, - Present (Member)
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama, 1982
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
Honors: Class President
Honors: Elected Junior Class Representative to the Student Bar Association.
Honors: Selected as a member of the International Moot Court team and the Trial Advocacy Board.
Honors: Elected President of the Senior Class.
Honors: The ABA selected the Cumberland Law School as having the "Most Outstanding Student Bar Association in the Country" when he served on the board his senior year.
- Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee, 1979
B.B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration
Honors: Noble Ruler (President) of the Beta Theta Chapter of ALPHA GAMMA RHO(AGR)
Honors: Sam Paschall Memorial Scholarship recipient
Honors: Vice-President of the Inter-Fraternity Council
Honors: Served as the University's mascot appearing astride a Tennessee Walking Horse at football games
Minor: Agriculture (Horse Science)
Fraternities and Sororities
- Delta Theta Phi
- Alpha Gamma Rho
- Recipient, Sam Pasqual Memorial Scholarship, M.T.S.U.,
- Man of the Year, Alpha Gamma Rho,
- One of Outstanding Young Men of America,
- Cellular One
- Hocking College
- Hocking Conservacy District
- Hocking Valley Bank
- J.B. Excavating & Pipeline, Inc.
- Hocking Valley Bank
449 E. State Street Athens, OH 45701
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required