Enter legal issue and location
Buffalo Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Currently, JP devotes 100% of his practice representing claimant's in Workers' Compensation cases...
Currently, JP devotes 100% of his practice representing claimant's in Workers' Compensation cases... JP was born and raised in Syracuse, NY. He received his bachelor's degree from St. John Fisher College in Rochester, NY. JP earned his law degree from Albany Law School, where he was a member of the Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology and a participant in moot court competitions. Before joining Steenberg Law Firm, JP worked at a small litigation firm in Albany.
Currently, JP devotes 100% of his practice representing claimant's in Workers' Compensation cases. JP has handled thousands of hearings representing injured workers before the NYS Workers' Compensation Board. There is no workers' comp legal issue that JP has not handled.
JP brings a detail-oriented approach to each hearing to obtain the best possible outcome for our clients. JP knows that injured workers often face a mountain of paperwork and several unknowns after a work injury. JP focuses on handling each claim with the care and compassion necessary to ease any uncertainty. JP's greatest satisfaction is providing the "peace of mind" his client were desperately looking for when they retained him.
Outside of work, JP can be found spending time with his family and friends, working on his golf game, and following his favorite collegiate and professional sports teams. JP is a member of several organizations including the Injured Workers Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, and the Erie County Bar Association.
If you or a loved one need representation or just have general questions about a workers' compensation matter, please call our office today to speak directly with JP or any one of our experienced attorneys.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.