Enter legal issue and location
OverviewLabor & Employment and School Law Groups. Focuses her practice in the representation of public and private sector employers in the areas of labor and employment, school law, and civil rights matters.
About Kelly E. Adler
Current Employment Position(s)
- New Jersey, 2008
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- American Bar Association (Member, Young Lawyers Division)
- Burlington County Chamber of Commerce (Member, Employment Practices Committee)
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey, 2008
Honors: cum laude
- The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ, 2005
Classes and Seminars
- Legal Update, New Jersey Association of School Business Officials, 2012
- Managing Burgeoning Reasonable Accommodation Issues Arising From Workers' Compensation Claims", Council on Education, 2010
- New Jersey Issues in School Law, Millennium Seminars, LLC, 2009
- Anti-Harassment Training and Conflict Resolution, Communication and Negotiation in the Workplace, In-house seminar to client, Foulke Car Dealership, 2013
54 Shrewsbury Avenue Red Bank, NJ 07701- 1197
Accepts Credit Cards
Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 5:15 P.M.
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required