OverviewKevin has been licensed to practice law in Texas since 1988. He earned his Bachelor of Arts at Texas State University and his Juris Doctor at St. Mary's University. Kevin is also licensed in the United States District Courts for the Western and Southern Districts of Texas, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces. Kevin is the firm's founder and chief litigator.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.