Enter legal issue and location
Independence Immigration Lawyer
Having always lived in large multicultural cities, Lauren understands and appreciates the value immigrants add to a city...
Having always lived in large multicultural cities, Lauren understands and appreciates the value immigrants add to a city... Attorney Lauren Georgalas co-founded Bartell Georgalas & Juarez, LPA after practicing in a prominent law office in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Lauren provides client representation across the United States. Lauren is admitted to practice law in the State of Colorado, and exclusively practices immigration law.
Having always lived in large multicultural cities, Lauren understands and appreciates the value immigrants add to a city. Lauren grew up in Houston, Texas and in 2016 graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in Miami, Florida. During law school, Lauren worked for Immigration nonprofits in Miami, Florida and Washington, D.C., as she always focused her career on Immigration.
When she is not advocating on behalf of her clients, Lauren can be found hiking and biking with her dog Zeus around the Cleveland Metroparks.
Lauren’s main objective is to open paths to every immigrants American Dream.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.