Enter legal issue and location
OverviewLewis lsaacks joined Saunders, Walsh & Beard in 2018, bringing his 38 years of extensive experience in civil litigation matters. His practice includes eminent domain, condemnation proceedings, local government (municipalities, appraisal districts, water districts), as well as commercial and business litigation. Mr. Isaacks has also served as a qualified mediator since 1990.
About Lewis L Isaacks Jr.
Year Joined Firm
- City of Allen, Texas
- Plano Independent School District
- Title Resources Corp.
- Texas, 1980
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1980
- Texas Bar Association, - Present
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, -
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Angelo State University, San Angelo, Texas
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Other Sources of Feedback About Lewis L. Isaacks Jr.
Included on the 2023 Texas list
- 2022 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Texas Super Lawyers list
6850 TPC DriveSuite 210 McKinney, TX 75070
Accepts Credit Cards
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday | 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required