Enter legal issue and location
West Chester Family Law Lawyer
While Lynn has handled an array of various types of litigation cases, she has primarily focused her practice on family law. She is well-respected by her peers and frequently consults with other practitioners on a variety of family law topics. Lynn is knowledgeable in her field including business evaluations, retirement divisions, and spousal support and custody issues.
She is a skilled negotiator and recognizes that client-focused solutions often require complex and in-depth settlements. Lynn strongly believes that achieving a negotiated outcome that meets a client’s goals far outweighs costly and unpredictable litigation. However, if negotiations fail, Lynn’s clients know that she possesses the skill and knowledge to litigate all aspects of their legal matter. Lynn’s knowledge and experience relay a committed representation to clients, providing them with the confidence that she is the right choice for their legal needs.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.