Enter legal issue and location
Calabasas Family Law Lawyer
Marshall Waller has also been awarded a top AV rating* from Martindale Hubbell, the premier attorney rating system in the nation. Super Lawyers magazine has selected him as a Super Lawyer for several years. Mr. Waller is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Southern California chapter. He is also a Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers.
Marshall Waller can practice before all the courts in the State of California, the United States Federal Court, the Court of Appeals, the United States Tax Court and Court of Claims. He is a director and shareholder of Feinberg & Waller, A Professional Corporation.
Mr. Waller has gained a reputation as a dynamic and entertaining speaker and has spoken nationally and locally to trade, civic, and private organizations. He has been a guest speaker for Continuing Education of the Bar (CEB) - Regents of the University of California on a variety of family law topics. He has been a legal commentator for local television news stations and has been featured on the Dr. Phil Show where Dr. Phil McGraw said that Marshall Waller was the "best of the best."
Mr. Waller taught family law as a professor of law and has written a University-level textbook in the area of California Family Law, published by Wolters Kluwer. He has also written a family law book, Essentials of California Family Law, a study guide for attorney applicants studying to become certified family law specialists.
He practices in all areas of family law, including a focus on complex custody and marital property issues, alimony and high conflict matters. He is experienced in Hague Convention cases, interstate and intrastate jurisdictional disputes, and child abduction and relocation cases.
Marshall Waller graduated with Highest Honors from California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo (Cal Poly) with a B.A. in Political Science. While at Cal Poly, he was selected for membership in the prestigious Phi Kappa Phi, the oldest and largest collegiate honor society dedicated to the recognition and promotion of academic excellence in all fields of higher education. Marshall Waller earned his Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School of Los Angeles, California. While at Loyola Law School, he received recognition for his placement in class standing and was also the recipient of the American Jurisprudence award for excellence in Corporations. After graduating from Loyola Law School, he continued his education at the University of Southern California (USC) and the University of San Diego where he received a diploma in the field of Taxation.
Marshall Waller is an appointed member of the Executive Committee of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section. He has worked with the Legislative Committee of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association and is an active member of that Association, as well as the Los Angeles County and Beverly Hills Bar Associations. In addition to his busy law practice and teaching schedule, Mr. Waller is actively involved in his community. He participates in numerous volunteer organizations including serving as the Mock Trial coach for Oaks Christian High School. He has served on the Board of Directors of the Pacific Lodge Youth Services, a residential rehabilitation facility for juvenile offenders.
About Marshall W. Waller
- Family Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Legal Separation
Current Employment Position(s)
- Certified Family Law Specialist
Year Joined Firm
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, Family Law Section
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML), Southern California Chapter (Fellow)
- International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL) (Fellow)
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists (ACFLS) (Member)
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC) (Member)
- State Bar of California (Member)
- California Lawyers Association (CLA), Family Law Section (Member)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA), Family Law Section - Executive Committee (Member)
- American Bar Association (ABA), Family Law Section (Member)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA), Family Law Section (Member)
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association (SFVBA), Family Law Section (Member)
- Ventura County Bar Association (VCBA) (Member)
- ProVisor's (Member)
- Phi Alpha Delta (Member)
- Phi Kappa Phi (Member)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California
A.B., Bachelor of Arts
Other Sources of Feedback About Marshall W. Waller
Included on the 2023 Southern California list
- 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2011 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2009 Southern California Super Lawyers list
23501 Park Sorrento#103 Calabasas, CA 91302
- (818) 224-2497
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required