Enter legal issue and location
Miami Complex Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Before joining Zarco, Einhorn, Salkowski & Brito, P.A., Ms. Nikezic worked at several prominent defense firms, practicing both state and federal civil litigation...
Before joining Zarco, Einhorn, Salkowski & Brito, P.A., Ms. Nikezic worked at several prominent defense firms, practicing both state and federal civil litigation... Mary Nikezic grew up in Chicago, Illinois. She graduated from Loyola University on a scholarship, graduating Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Philosophy. Ms. Nikezic went on to attend Chicago-Kent College of Law, where she received a merit scholarship and was a dean's list scholar.
Before joining Zarco, Einhorn, Salkowski & Brito, P.A., Ms. Nikezic worked at several prominent defense firms, practicing both state and federal civil litigation. She represented a broad spectrum of clients in the hospitality and alcoholic beverage industries, including importers and suppliers, national hotel, restaurant and tavern and grocery store chains. She also has significant experience in areas of construction law, complex construction defect litigation, general liability, casualty defense, and first-party property, including all phases of litigation, contract negotiations, contract drafting, alternative dispute resolution.
Ms. Nikezic joined the firm of Zarco, Einhorn, Salkowski & Brito, P.A. in May of 2020. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and franchise law, representing institutional clients and individuals in a variety of business disputes. Ms. Nikezic represents clients in state and federal courts and in arbitration proceedings throughout the United States. Ms. Nikezic is admitted to practice law in Florida and Illinois, as well as before the United States Southern District of Florida and the Northern District of Illinois.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.