Brownsburg Personal Injury Lawyer
Matt’s practice focuses on civil litigation including personal injury cases (auto-mobile accidents, Slip & Falls, and Dog Bites) on behalf of injured individuals. Matt has also worked on bad faith & coverage cases against insurance carriers, general civil and business litigation, as well as domestic litigation (divorce, custody, child support, and paternity).
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.