Enter legal issue and location
Mr. Borgula's practice concentrates on general litigation matters.
He is a member of the State Bar of Michigan.
Mr. Borgula is a member of the board of directors of the Young Audiences of Michigan.
Mr. Borgula speaks French.
About Matthew G. Borgula
Current Employment Position(s)
- Michigan, 1997
- State Bar of Michigan (Member)
- Young Audiences of Michigan (Member, Board of Directors)
- The University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Doctor of Jurisprudence
Honors: cum laude
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Other Sources of Feedback About Matthew G. Borgula
Included on the 2023 Michigan list
- 2022 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers list
60 Monroe Center St., NWSuite 500 Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- 616-458-6007 (Grand Rapids Fax)
- 231-924-8702 (Fremont Fax)
Accepts Credit Cards
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Mon. - Fri. (On Call 24/7)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required