Enter legal issue and location
Little Rock Criminal Law Lawyer
Since I began practicing law in 2007, I have represented hundreds of defendants from across the state of Arkansas...
Since I began practicing law in 2007, I have represented hundreds of defendants from across the state of Arkansas... Like many of my clients, I was born and raised in Arkansas by a single mother. I went to high school, college and law school in Little Rock. While in law school, I developed a passion for criminal law and protecting the rights of the accused.
Since I began practicing law in 2007, I have represented hundreds of defendants from across the state of Arkansas. My clients have faced all type of charges; including, drug possession, drug trafficking, assault, battery, theft, burglary, sexual assault, rape, fraud, robbery, alcohol related offenses, fraud, domestic battery, murder and many others. I have taken criminal cases ranging from traffic tickets and misdemeanors to rape and murder to trial before both judges and juries. My client’s results included not guilty verdicts, directed verdicts, dismissals, and favorable plea deals.
My criminal practice has also involved post-conviction representation and probation and parole issues; such as, probation revocation, early release from probation, and parole hearings. Additionally, I have helped people seal their criminal records so that they can secure employment and enjoy many of the rights they enjoyed prior to a conviction. Guilty or innocent, I stand ready to be your voice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.