Enter legal issue and location
Norwalk Divorce Litigation Lawyer
Attorney Brescia joined the Chalumeau Law Group in 2014 as an Associate Attorney. Her practice focuses on all areas of family law including divorce, child custody and support.
Attorney Brescia is a member of the New Haven County Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association and the Massachusetts Bar Association. She is admitted to the Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts state courts.
About Melissa A. Brescia Esq.
- Divorce Litigation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Divorce and Child Support Modifications
- Out of State Child Support Modifications
- Father's Rights
- Restraining Orders
- Personal Injury
Current Employment Position(s)
- Associate Attorney, since 2014
- New York
- Connecticut Bar Association (Member)
- Fairfield County Bar Association (Member)
- New Haven County Bar Association (Member)
- New York State Bar Association (Member)
- Massachusetts Bar Association (Member)
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- University of Connecticut
Bachelor of Arts
Major: Political Science
- Touro Law Center Service to the Bar Award
- Touro Law Center Exemplary Contributions to the Quality of Student Life Award
40 Richards Avenue7th Floor Norwalk, CT 06854
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required