Boca Raton Car, Motorcycle, Truck and Other Motor Vehicle Accidents Lawyer
About Michael K. Grife Esq.
- Car, Motorcycle, Truck and Other Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Insurance Disputes
Current Employment Position(s)
- President and Founding Attorney
- English (Primary)
- Florida, 2005
- Florida Bar (Member)
- Florida Justice Association (Eagle Member)
- Palm Beach County Justice Association (Member)
- Florida Super Lawyers (2013 Rising Stars)
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers , 2019 - Present
- American Association for Justice
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center,
Honors: Member, ATLA Honor Society
- Hofstra University
Pro Bono Activities
- United States Armed Forces
Other Sources of Feedback About Michael K. Grife
Included on the 2021 Florida list
- 2020 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Florida Super Lawyers list
- Life Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2007 - Present
- AV-Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, 2014 - Present
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014 - Present
- Clients’ Choice Award
- 10 out of 10 “Superb” by Avvo
- “Best Attorneys of America” by Rue Ratings
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers Association
- "Top 1%" Most Honored Professional, American Registry
Video & Photo
- $2 MILLION - Medical Malpractice , (2017)
- $900,000 - Bicycle Accident with Medical Malpractice , (2019)
- $875,000 - Truck Crash , (2019)
- $625,000 – Car Crash – Man suffered Traumatic Brain Injury and herniated discs in a hit-and-run car crash. In addition to receiving the full Uninsured Motorist (“UM”) policy limits, Mr. Grife successfully sued the victim’s insurance agent for Errors and Omissions for not putting UM coverage on his umbrella policy.
- $500,000 - Medical Malpractice lawsuit involving a senior citizen who suffered a failed knee replacement due to poor medical judgment that required a revision surgery.
- $460,000 – Medical Malpractice – A young man in his 20s was committed to a medical center pursuant to the Baker Act. The facility allowed him to elope and he was severely injured when he darted into the street.
- $410,000 - Dog Attack - Mr. Grife was able to achieve a lucrative settlement and entitlement to punitive damages for a client who was injured when a
- $400,000 – Car Crash – Full Bodily Injury and Uninsured Motorist policy limits for a woman injured in a severe car wreck that required two cervical spine surgeries.
- $390,000 Settlement – Truck Crash – Mr. Grife's client was driving on Alligator Alley in a brushfire. Due to visibility problems the client hit into the car in front of him. Several cars then plowed into the back of the client's truck, causing him to sustain severe injuries.
- $300,000 – Car Crash – Full Bodily Injury Policy Limits for Woman injured in a car wreck with 1 level cervical discectomy.
- $300,000 verdict – Man was assaulted in the parking lot of a shopping center.
- $290,000 – Truck Crash – Man suffered one-sided hearing damage and bulging discs in his neck and back that required steroid epidural injections.
- $260,000 – Slip and Fall – Woman injured in a slip and fall with neuropathy and bulging discs.
- $225,000 – Cruise Ship Trip/Fall – Woman aggravated a pre-existing condition when she tripped and fell on a shoddy wheelchair ramp that was negligently constructed by the cruise line.
- $250,000 – Premises Liability – Woman suffered broken wrist and knee due to fall on a dangerously unmarked sunken living room that had the same floor pattern throughout the change in elevation.
- $200,000 – Bicycle rider hits hole in drainage grate – Mr. Grife was able to obtain a large settlement for a woman who suffered concussion, post-concussion syndrome, dental damage and facial lacerations.
- $200,000 – Slip and Fall – Senior citizen fell on a dangerous ramp at a country club and suffered a broken fibula.
- $200,000 – Pedestrian hit by Car – Mr. Grife got the victim the full BI policy limits plus extra-contractual money on the Uninsured Motorist Claim.
- $190,000 – Car Crash – Despite a tremendous amount of treatment to his client’s lower back before the car wreck, Mr. Grife was able to successfully argue that the client’s post-crash lower back surgery was caused by the subject crash.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.