Omaha Workers' Compensation Lawyer
OverviewMichael Dowd was born in Kansas City, Missouri but has primarily lived in Omaha throughout his adult life. He graduated from Roncalli High School whereafter he attended Creighton University graduating with a double major in marketing and finance. He then attended Creighton Law School obtaining his Juris Doctorate in 1990. For the last 23 years he has worked as a trial attorney both in Nebraska and in Iowa.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.