Enter legal issue and location
Arlington Traffic Law Lawyer
Misha's criminal case experience ranges from minor traffic matters to complex misdemeanor and felony cases...
Misha's criminal case experience ranges from minor traffic matters to complex misdemeanor and felony cases... Mikhail "Misha" Lopez has over 10 years of experience in criminal and civil litigation in Northern Virginia. Misha has handled a variety of cases over his career that have ranged in severity and complexity across a broad span of legal issues. However, his focus has always been criminal defense and family law litigation.
Misha's criminal case experience ranges from minor traffic matters to complex misdemeanor and felony cases. He has also handled a variety of simple and complex custody, support, and equitable distribution issues. Misha's experience in and out of court means your interest will be fought for and protected regardless of the type of case.
Knowing the law and the rules of court and having the experience to develop strategies for a case are just half of the equation. Preparation, attention to detail, and dedication to each client's case are just as important as knowing the law and what to do in court. Misha devotes the time necessary to each client's case to present the best case possible to the opposing party or counsel, judge, or other neutral.
Misha works hard for every client to provide them the best outcome under the circumstances. He does not back down from a challenge and will explore creative solutions to your issues whenever necessary. If you need a hard-working, dedicated attorney to represent your legal interests, contact Misha Lopez now.
About Mikhail N. Lopez
- Traffic Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Virginia, 2012
- Virginia Supreme Court
- Court of Appeals of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- Fairfax Bar Association, 2012 - Present
- Hispanic Bar Association of Virginia, 2013 - Present
- Hispanic Bar Association of Virginia, 2016 - 2018 (President)
- Hispanic Bar Association of Virginia, 2014 - 2015 (Treasurer)
- Virginia Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2013 - Present
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, Berkeley, California, 2011
- College of William & Mary, 2007
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Classes and Seminars
- Presenter, Microsoft for Lawyers CLE, 2015
- Presenter, Basics for Personal Injury CLE, 2016
- Editor – Criminal Law Book, 2017
- Presenter, Marijuana Laws in the DMV CLE, 2018
- Presenter, Marijuana in DC, VA, and MD CLE, 2019
Other Sources of Feedback About Mikhail N. Lopez
Included on the 2022 Washington DC list
- 2021 Washington DC Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Virginia Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Washington DC Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Washington DC Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Washington DC Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Washington DC Super Lawyers list
- Virginia Super Lawyers – Rising Stars – Selected, 2016 to 2019
1100 N. Glebe RoadSuite 1010 Arlington, VA 22201
Accepts Credit Cards
Mon to Fri: 9am – 5pm, Sat & Sun: Closed
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required