Lincoln Health Care Lawyer
OverviewMorgan C.H. Kristensen joined Johnson Flodman Guenzel & Widger in September 2018 after clerking with the firm through law school. A second-generation lawyer, she graduated from the University of Nebraska Law School. Ms. Kristensen has since focused primarily on representing long-term care facilities and other medical providers in matters ranging from Medicaid applications and collections to regulatory compliance. Ms. Kristensen is currently finishing her Master's Degree in Public Health.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.