Enter legal issue and location
Syracuse Business Transactions Lawyer
- Represented not-for-profit developer and owner entity in the development and financing of a 58 unit mixed-use housing project containing affordable housing units, market-rate units, and commercial space, involving 9% low income housing tax credits and construction financing, and permanent financing from the Housing Trust Fund Corporation, and a grant from the New York State Urban Development Corporation.
- Represented not-for-profit developer and owner entity in the development and financing of approximately 53 housing units on scattered sites located in the City of Syracuse; the transaction involved 9% low income housing tax credits, construction financing, subordinate construction financing from the Housing Trust Fund Corporation and City of Syracuse HOME Program, and permanent financing from the Housing Trust Fund Corporation, and a grant from the NYS Local Initiative Support Corporation.
- Represented for-profit developer in the acquisition and construction financing of a vacant building in the City of Syracuse, which now contains 79 residential apartment units and approximately 35,900 square feet of office and retail space.
- Represented and counseled numerous corporate clients in the sale or acquisition of business assets (including stock or ownership interests), beginning with negotiating the letter of intent, the asset purchase agreement, conducting and organizing due diligence, preparing ancillary documents, and coordinating the closing.
- Represented commercial lending institutions in the structuring of various financing transactions, including the preparation of commitment letters, loan documents, and closing.
- Prior to joining Bousquet Holstein, Natalie was an attorney at Levene Gouldin & Thompson LLP in Vestal, New York and an attorney at Bond, Schoeneck & King in Syracuse, New York, where she was able to focus and hone her expertise in the areas of business, finance and real estate.
About Natalie P. Hempson-Elliott
- Business Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Public Finance
- Economic Development Incentives
- Real Estate
110 West Fayette StreetOne Lincoln Center, Suite 1000 Syracuse, NY 13202
- 315-423-2854 (Fax)
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required