Terre Haute Personal Injury Lawyer
In Tennessee he worked as a court appointed attorney representing defendants in various felony and misdemeanor criminal...
In Tennessee he worked as a court appointed attorney representing defendants in various felony and misdemeanor criminal...Paul Jungers is a Terre Haute native and graduate of Terre Haute North Vigo High School class of 2001. He obtained his undergraduate degree from Indiana University - Bloomington in 2005 and his Juris Doctor from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in 2009. He has been a member of the State Bar of Tennessee since 2009 and a member of the Indiana Bar since 2011.
In Tennessee he worked as a court appointed attorney representing defendants in various felony and misdemeanor criminal matters. His other practice areas include bankruptcy, wills and estate planning, will contests, contract litigation, small business law, divorce, and personal injury.
He also has experience as a litigator in court, co-counseling a jury trial and conducting several bench trials before various courts in the state of Tennessee.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.