Mechanicsburg Corporate Lawyer
OverviewPeter R. Wilson is a member of the Firm's Transactional Practice Group. Mr. Wilson provides advise to business, non-profits, tax-exempt organizations, entrepreneurs, and investors in healthcare, professional, technology, and real estate industries. He advised on a wide range of corporate, real estate, finance, tax and other services to clients. Mr. Wilson serves as outside counsel to many clients, and advises on a broad range of day-to-day issues.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.