Enter legal issue and location
Lawrenceville Criminal Lawyer
OverviewSlayton & Clary is an experienced criminal and traffic defense law firm handling all of Southside Virginia. With over 30 years experience, R. Clinton Clary, Jr, is a native of Southside Virginia and is committed to providing his clients with the most effective defense possible.
About R. Clinton Clary Jr.
Current Employment Position(s)
- Virginia, 1983
- North Carolina, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1983
- Brunswick County Bar Association (President)
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Member)
- University of Richmond, School of Law, Richmond, Virginia, 1983
- Hampden-Sydney College, Hampden-Sydney, Virginia
Fraternities and Sororities
- Lambda Chi Alpha
- Brunswick County Commonwealth Attorney's Office, Asst. Comm. Atty, 1984 - 1987
Pro Bono Activities
- Virginia State Bar Certificate of Appreciation for Extraordinary Pro Bono Work - 2009
- Certificate of Appreciation for Extraordinary Publich Service from Virginia State Bar, 2009
- Recognized For Extraordinary Public Service, Virginia State Bar, 2009
411 South Hicks StreetP.O. Box 580 Lawrenceville, VA 23868
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.