Raleigh North Carolina Lemon Law & Warranty Law Lawyer
North Carolina (NC) Lemon Law Lawyer Richard A. McNeil
I am Richard A. McNeil. The sole focus of my law firm is lemon law, warranty law and consumer law. I take great pride in serving as an advocate and advisor to consumers across the state of North Carolina. I am known by many for aggressively pursuing my clients' rights in both negotiations and in litigation, and will do whatever necessary to maximize your recovery under the law.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.