Enter legal issue and location
Bangor Complex Real Estate Transactions Lawyer
Richard is an experienced and skilled civil litigator and workout specialist, practicing in state and federal courts. His specialties include complex real estate transactions, commercial financing, business transactions and disputes, construction issues, insolvency issues, and foreclosures. He represents creditors in bankruptcy court and in solving commercial disputes without litigation.
About Richard Silver
Current Employment Position(s)
- Complex Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial Financing
- Business Transactions and Disputes
- Construction Issues
- Insolvency Issues
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
133 Broadway Bangor, ME 04401
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this attorney
Richard helped me close on a property I purchased from a large logging company. There was a complex deed, right of access, and title certification issues that we had to deal with. Richard helped to make things clear and ensured I was treated fairly, as I was a single person dealing with a huge logging company. I would certainly hire Richard again for any related issues in the future.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.