Enter legal issue and location
Indianapolis Semi-Truck Accidents Lawyer
After receiving his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan, Attorney Keller graduated for the University of Indiana School of Law. Martindale-Hubbell has bestowed upon Mr. Keller an AV rating--their highest award in the legal profession--designated for his legal ability, standards of conduct, ethics, reliability and diligence. He is also a member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Past President of the Berrien County Bar Association, as well as a current member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Indiana and Michigan Trial Lawyers Association, and the Berrien County Bar Association. Mr. Keller is also able to practice before the United States District Court of the Western District of Michigan and the Northern District of Indiana.
In addition to the personal attention given to each of his clients, Mr. Keller also lends his efforts and resources to the community in which he resides. He is a current Rotarian as well as a board member and past President of Temple B'nai Shalom.
Away from the office, Attorney Keller enjoys spending time with his wife, Julie, his children, and seven grandchildren. His hobbies include digital photography, tennis, and travel with family and friends.
About S. Jack Keller
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Michigan No-Fault Law
- Michigan, 1962
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Indiana and Michigan Trial Lawyers Association
- Berrien County Bar Association (Past President)
- Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana, 1962
- University of Michigan, 1959
Bachelor of Arts
Other Sources of Feedback About S. Jack Keller
Included on the 2020 Michigan list
- 2019 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- Received an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Named among the “Best Lawyers”
2850 N Meridian St. Indianapolis, IN 46208
8:00-5:30 - After hours call-service available 24 hrs
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required