Enter legal issue and location
Mt. Laurel Workers' Compensation Lawyer
OverviewMr. Endlein focuses his practice in the representation of employers, self-insured companies, and insurance carriers in workers' compensation defense matters.
About Scott J. Endlein
- Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- New Jersey, 2011
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Member)
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 2011
Honors: cum laude
- Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 2008
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Honors: magna cum laude
8000 Midlantic Dr.Ste. 300S Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054- 1526
Accepts Credit Cards
- Disability Pensions and New Jersey Workers' Compensation, Capehart Scatchard Worker's Compensation Newsletter, July, 2013
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required