Houston Bankruptcy Lawyer
Since its founding, one of our firm's moving purposes has been to protect our clients and their families from the smothering damage of crushing debt. We believe that you as an ordinary citizen can restructure your debt or eliminate debts entirely in the same manner as the giant banking institutions and mega corporations have famously done in the past decade. We are a debt relief agency that helps people struggling under paralyzing debt. We use our extensive experience to help people out of debt at the lowest possible legal cost. We are known to be compassionate to your particular needs while standing firmly up for your legal rights. Using our extensive experience, we can successfully stop creditor harassment. We stop home foreclosures and auto repossessions. We recover your property. Your past medical bills and credit card debts are eliminated. Your tax issues are effectively minimized.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.