Enter legal issue and location
Oviedo Probate & Estate Administration Lawyer
After taking a brief time away from employment to raise her children, Ms. Vollrath, along with the support of her family, decided to fulfill a lifelong dream and attend law school. She attended Barry University School of Law, graduating as valedictorian, acting as senior editor of Barry Law Review, and booking seven classes. After graduating, Ms. Vollrath had the honor of being hired as a judicial clerk for the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach, Florida. While there, she researched and drafted legal memoranda on many areas of Florida Law. Stephanie Vollrath was also an adjunct professor at Barry University School of Law.
Ms. Vollrath brings her experience, knowledge, and expertise to her law practice.
About Stephanie Vollrath
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Estate Planning (Wills and Trusts)
- Trust Administration
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando, Florida
Law Review: Barry Law Review,, Senior Editor
- The Fifth District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach, Florida., Judicial clerk
- Barry University School of Law. , Adjunct professor
- Barnett Securities, licensed investment advisor
- The accounting and investment industries., Staff accountant for a local CPA firm.
Pro Bono Activities
- Hope Helps, Inc., Board Chair
- Winter Springs Rotary, Treasurer
- Oviedo/Winter Springs Chamber of Commerce
1757 West BroadwaySuite 3 Oviedo, FL 32765
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required