Enter legal issue and location
Nashville Car Accidents Lawyer
Before joining Morgan & Morgan, Susan Neal used these skills to represent clients at two highly esteemed Nashville firms. She has honed her litigation skills across a broad spectrum of cases, including products liability, medical malpractice, gas explosions,insurance coverage, automobile wrecks, and roadway design and engineering cases. She excels at reviewing complex matters that require attention to detail, extensive research, and concentrated decision-making.
She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree with honors from Samford University and then graduated from Wake Forest University School of Law, where she served as a board member of the Moot Court. During law school, she clerked with Lewis & Associates, PA in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
Susan Neal loves all aspects of this booming city, including trying new restaurants, attending all the concerts she can, and cheering on the local sports teams.
About Susan Neal Williams
- Car Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Lawyers Association for Women, First Year Director
- Nashville Bar Foundation, Leadership Forum, Class of 2016, Steering Committee (Member, 2016 - Present)
- Tennessee Lawyers Association for Women
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina, 2011
- Samford University, 2008
Other Sources of Feedback About Susan Neal Williams
Included on the 2021 Mid-South list
- 2020 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Mid-South Super Lawyers list
810 BroadwaySuite 105 Nashville, TN 37203
Accepts Credit Cards
- Goodwin v. Hanebis (2017)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required