Flossmoor Family Law Lawyer
OverviewSynthia earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Chicago Law School in 2004. Prior to Law School, she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Illinois at Chicago. She practices in the areas of Family Law, Municipal Law and DUI defense. Synthia is also a member of Illinois State Bar Association.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.