Enter legal issue and location
Nitro Wrongful Death and Injury Lawyer
After graduating from St. Albans High School in 1994, Tom attended both Marshall University and West Virginia University . He received his Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice from Marshall University in 1998 and his Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree from West Virginia University in 2001.
Tom is currently licensed to actively practice in the following Courts:
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals
- The Supreme Court of Ohio
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required