Tracy Talbot Davis - Culver City, CA
9696 Culver Blvd.Ste. 104Culver City, CA 90232
Culver City Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect Lawyer
TRACY TALBOT DAVIS was born in Detroit, Michigan on May 10, 1963. She attended UCLA from 1981-1983, Paul Valerie University in Montpellier, France from 1983-1984, and graduated from UCLA in 1985 with a B.A. in French Literature. She went on to attend Southwestern University School of Law graduating with a J.D. in 1988. She began her career as an attorney with Fonda & Garrard and later Fonda, Garrard, Hilberman & Davis, from 1989 to 1997. She joined Garrard & Davis in 1997 and remained there as a senior associate until 2014, when she co-founded the Steven D. Davis Law Group, APC. Ms. Davis is admitted to practice law in the State of California and all United States District Courts and enjoys a BV Rating from Martindale Hubbell. She is a member of the State Bar of California, the American Bar Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association. Her special interests include spending time with her family, travel, skiing, figure skating and volunteering in the community.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.