Little Rock DWI/DUI Lawyer
OverviewI was born and raised in Arkansas. I went to high school in Little Rock, College in Fayetteville, and Law School back in Little Rock. I received full academic scholarships for both College and Law School. My undergraduate degree is in Criminal Justice, and almost all of my legal experience has been in Criminal Law.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.