Enter legal issue and location
Yari D. Lawson - Lawrenceville, GA
1755 North Brown RoadSuite 200 Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Lawson Law, P.C.
Lawrenceville Personal Injury Lawyer
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this attorney
Mr. Lawson is passionate, dedicated, and professional. I’ve hired lawyers before but working with Mr. Lawson was a fresh of breath air. Communication was consistent and honesty. Thanks so much.
Recommends this attorney
Yari Lawson is one of the best attorneys any client could have representing them. Yari is a professional who communicates with you consistently throughout your case. He works diligently to maximize the opportunity to achieve your desired result. If you are seeking an attorney, who is skillful, strategic and will work hard to represent you, Yari is the attorney you want and need.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.