Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Search Top Lawyers Near You

Enter legal issue and location

Frost & Beck PC

6898 South University BoulevardSuite 110Centennial, CO 80122

Learn More


Updated: 07/03/2020


When a custodial parent decides to move children away from the noncustodial parent, he or she must file a motion to relocate minor children with the courts. The noncustodial parent must be notified in writing of this move either before or as soon as is possible after filing the motion. The burden of proof to show why this move would be in the best interest of the children is on the custodial parent. Things that the court considers when making decisions about this motion are:

  • Why...

Call us at 303-731-6227

Fields marked with an * are required

Preferred contact method

DISCLAIMER: If you send a lawyer or law firm email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this email service. The lawyer or law firm to whom you are writing may not choose to accept you as a client. Moreover, as the Internet is not necessarily a secure environment it is possible that your email sent via the Internet might be intercepted and read by third parties.

Firm Address

Google Map

6898 South University BoulevardSuite 110Centennial, CO 80122

Find a Lawyer

More Options