Enter legal issue and location
Warsaw Estate Planning and Administration Lawyer
Mr. Pequignot was born in Warsaw, Indiana in 1942 and graduated from Pierceton High School, Pierceton, Indiana in 1961.
About Stanley E. Pequignot
Current Employment Position(s)
- Senior Attorney
Year Joined Firm
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Trusts and Trust Administration
- General Civil Litigation
- Corporate Business Practice
- Personal Injury
- Indiana, 1968
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1968
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1968
- Kosciusko County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Judicature Society
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indiana University Foundation (Life Member)
- United Way of Kosciusko County (Past Campaign Chairman/President/Vice President/Director)
- Kosciusko County Sheriff's Merit Board (Member/Past President)
- Kosciusko County YMCA (Past Director)
- Greater Warsaw Chamber of Commerce (Past President/Director)
- Kosciusko County Community Foundation, 1994 - 2004 (Director)
- Warsaw Rotary Club (Member)
- Tippecanoe Lake Country Club (Past Director/Golf Chairman)
- Stonehenge Golf Club (Past Advisory Board Member)
- Fellow, Life Member of Indiana Bar Foundation
- United Way of Kosciusko County (Past Campaign Chairman, President, Vice President, and Director)
- Kosciusko County Sheriffs Merit Board for many years
- Former Warsaw City Attorney
- Pierceton State Bank, 1970 - 1984 (Bank Director)
- First National Bank of Warsaw, 1993 - 1998 (Bank Director)
- Indiana University at Bloomington School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana, 1968
- Indiana University School of Business, 1965
Fraternities and Sororities
- Phi Delta Phi
Accepts Credit Cards
105 East Main Street Warsaw, IN 46580
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.