Kevin M. Noonan - Topsham, ME
4 Union ParkP.O. Box 5000Topsham, ME 04086- 5000
Topsham Workers' Compensation Law Lawyer
Every injured worker in Maine-and all across the country-has the right to be protected under the law and compensated fairly for injuries sustained on the job. This is not too much to ask, it's a fact of life. I am here to give voice to working people who have not been fairly treated and face financial issues due to a work-related injury.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.