Enter legal issue and location
John J. Moreno, has been in practice since 1979, and has successfully handled thousands of cases, from whiplash, to major neck and back injuries, as well as wrongful death cases. These cases range from motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle collisions, construction accidents, trip and fall accidents. Injuries caused by drunk drivers, defective products, boating accident/injuries, shooting accidents, 18 wheeler big rig accidents, as well as medical negligence cases.
- California, 1979
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Sacramento County Bar Association (Member)
- Sacramento County Bar Association, 1996 - Present (Chair, Lawyer Referral Service)
- Sacramento County Bar Association (Council Member)
- Sacramento County Bar Association (Member, Fairness Committee)
- Municipal Courts (Superior)
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, 1978
- University of California, Chico, California, United States of Amercia, 1974
1451 River Park DriveSuite 175 Sacramento, CA 95815
- (916) 922-1301
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.