Enter legal issue and location
Wilmington Personal Injury Law Firm
We are a litigation firm emphasizing representation in the areas the plaintiff's personal injury and criminal defense cases. We have vast expertise in personal injury litigation including automobile accidents, construction accidents, slip and fall accidents, workers compensation accidents, motorcycle accidents and truck accidents. Our criminal defense practice involves cases from capital murder to drunk driving and traffic citations.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Michael C. Heyden Law Office
Previous Law Firm Name
- Heyden, Kania & O'Neill
- Michael C. Heyden Law Offices
- Personal Injury
- Named, "Who's Who in American Law"
- Multistate Collection Handbook
Classes and Seminars
- Taught Business Law at the College Level
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Directors, Diamond State Youth
- 84 Lumber Company
- Automatic Data Processing Corp.
- Affinity Credit Union
- Atlantic City Federal Employees Credit Union
- State v. Williams, murder first degree
- State v. Dixon, Murder First Degree Dismiss
- State v. Archie, Murder First Degree Dismiss
- Safe v. Brown Attempted Murder First Degree Dismiss
- Kevin P. O'Neill, Esquire1201 King St., Wilmington, DE 19801
- Paul J. Kania, Esquire 1201 King St., Wilmington, DE 19801
- Michael C. Heyden (Owner)
- Marianne Hendrix, Paralegal
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
1201 North King StreetSuite B Wilmington, DE 19801
8:30 AM - 5 PM
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.