Enter legal issue and location
Centralia Litigation Lawyer
OverviewDan Price has been engaged in the practice of law for over 30 years. He represents both plaintiffs and defendants throughout Southern Illinois.
About Daniel R. Price
Current Employment Position(s)
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Termination
- Employment Disputes
- Mediation & Arbitration Services
- Illinois, 1984
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 1990
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1992
Specialties and Certifications
- Public Accountant, Illinois, 1981
- Supreme Court Committee on Illinois Evidence, 1985 - Present (Member)
- Marion County, Illinois State, and Federal Bar Associations, as well the Southern Illinois Bar Association, 1985 - Present (Member)
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois, 1984
- Southern Illinois University, Illinois, 1984
Honors: cum laude
Accepts Credit Cards
212 E. Broadway Centralia, IL 62801
Other Sources of Feedback About Daniel R. Price
Included on the 2024 Illinois list
- 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers list
- 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Illinois Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Illinois Super Lawyers list
- Martindale Hubbell AV Rated, since 2004
- Fellow —American College of Trial Lawyers
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.