Enter legal issue and location
Redwood City Venture Capital & Growth Equity Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Asha R. Agrawal (Associate)
- James A. Alonso (Associate)
- Allison A. Ames (Associate)
- Darrin S. Brown (Partner)
- Tiffany M. Bui (Associate)
- Sean M. Caplice (Partner)
- Colin D. Chapman (Partner)
- Scott C. Dettmer (Founding Partner)
- John F. Dietz (Partner)
- Aaron H. Fiske (Associate)
- Jason C. Ford (Associate)
- Mark M. Foster (Partner)
- Steven R. Franklin (Founding Partner)
- Ivan A. Gaviria (Partner)
- Jared B. Grauer (Associate)
- Robert V. Gunderson Jr. (Founding Partner)
- Marcia A. Hatch (Partner)
- Sharon J. Hendricks (Partner)
- Michael H. Irvine (Partner)
- Jerome Ku (Partner)
- Jerome J. Ku (Partner)
- David C. Lee (Member)
- Greg S. Lemmer (Partner)
- Steven Liu (Partner)
- Jose L. Lopez (Associate)
- Barry Luong (Attorney)
- Javad Mostofizadeh (Partner)
- Ashley K. Nakamura (Associate)
- Daniel E. O'Connor (Partner)
- Brian C. Patterson (Partner)
- Gregory K. Raiten (Associate)
- Steve R. Ray (Partner)
- Brian N. Savage (Associate)
- Elizabeth J. Sharma (Associate)
- Erin M. Shinneman (Associate)
- Louis D. Soto (Partner)
- Brooks Stough (Founding Partner)
- Christopher Terry (Partner)
- Kelly Catherine Trimble (Intellectual Property Associate)
- Glen R. Van Ligten (Member)
- Thomas F. Villeneuve (Founding Partner)
- David N. Wang (Associate)
- Jie Wang (Associate)
- Elizabeth Webb (Partner)
- Anna C. Westfelt (Associate)
- Bennett L. Yee (Partner)
- David T. Young (Partner)
- DARRIN S. BROWN (Partner)
- Richard Cameron Blake (Partner)
- JOSHUA C COOK (Partner)
- MIEL H. IRNE VI CHA (Partner)
- JAVAD MOSTOFIZADEH (Partner)
- BRIAN C. PATTERSON (Partner)
550 Allerton Street Redwood City, CA 94063
- (650) 321-2800
Gunderson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP 3570 Carmel Mountain Rd. Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92130 (858) 436-8000
Gunderson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP One Bush Plaza Suite 1200 San Francisco, CA 94104 (415) 978-9803
Gunderson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP 850 Winter Street Waltham, MA 02451 (781) 890-8800
Gunderson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP 201 South Main Street Suite 700 Ann Arbor, MI 48104 (734) 585-2200
Gunderson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP 220 West 42nd Street 17th Floor New York, NY 10036 (212) 730-8133
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.