Enter legal issue and location
Sacramento Accident Injury Law Firm
About Law Offices of John J. Moreno
- Accident Injury Law
- Nursing Home
- Insurance Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Toxic Torts
- Motor Vehicle Collision
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Neck and Back Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Burn Cases
- Permanent Disfigurement
Offers Free Initial Consultation
1451 River Park DriveSuite 175 Sacramento, CA 95815
- (916) 922-1301
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.