Enter legal issue and location
Dunn Personal Injury Litigation Lawyer
AV Rated Attorney by Martindale Hubbell.
Douglas E. Turner, Jr., a native of Concord N.C., attended Wingate University and Campbell University Law School. Primary areas of practice are personal injury litigation, divorce, domestic law, construction law, contracts litigation and criminal law.
About Douglas E. Turner Jr.
- Personal Injury Litigation 70%
- General Civil Litigation 30%
- North Carolina, 1997
- Cape Fear Quail Unlimited, 2000 - 2007 (Chapter Chairman)
- Coats-Grove Fire and Rescue (Attorney)
- First Presbyterian Church of Dunn (Elder, 2004-2007, 2013-Present)
- Moderator of the Weekday School Council First Presbyterian Church of Dunn (2004-2007 and 2013 to present)
- Cape Fear Heritage Foundation Foundation (Director)
- Past Member Wingate University Board of Visitors
- Cape Fear Youth Day (Co-Founder)
- Coats Elementary School Advisory Board Member
- Harnett Primary School Tutor
- Past Member Harnett County Business Education Partnership Scholarship Committee
- Parks and Recreation Coach - Football, Soccer, T-Ball, Baseball, Indoor Soccer
- Owner/Trainer Cape Fear River Kennels
- Wingate University Board of Trustees
- NC Academy of Trial Lawyers, Past Member
- Advocates for Justice, Current Member
- Harnett County Community Foundation Member
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina, 1997
- Wingate University, Wingate, NC, USA, 1994
Fraternities and Sororities
- Phi Kappa Phi
Accepts Credit Cards
111 Commerce Drive Dunn, NC 28334
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.