Enter legal issue and location
Tempe Criminal Defense Law Firm
Although it feels as if the odds are stacked against you after being charged with a crime, the bestaction you can take to get in control is hiring a law office you trust. When you are able to talk openly with your legal team, you leave room for few surprises in court. If you have been charged with a DUI, for example, we have over 40 years of expertise in challenging the validity of breath and blood tests, as well as protecting your constitutional rights.
When it comes to defending you against criminal charges, no case is too intimidating for our team at the Law Offices of Craig W. Penrod PC. Because we believe you are entitled to expert counsel, we are pleased to offer a free initial consultation. Additionally, we accept credit cards should you choose to retain our services.
About Law Offices of Craig W. Penrod, P.C.
- Criminal Defense
- Craig W Penrod (Attorney)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
4015 South McClintockSuite 101 Tempe, AZ 85282
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.