Enter legal issue and location
West Bend Criminal Law Firm
Mayer Law Office, LLC is a criminal defense and family law firm located in downtown West Bend, Wisconsin.
Our firm is dedicated to help protect the rights of others efficiently and affordably. We offer a variety of services ranging from traffic violations to sexual assaults and from simple divorces to custody and placement disputes.
The attorneys of Mayer Law Office, LLC handle cases statewide, including, but not limited to, Washington, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Ozaukee and Waukesha Counties.
About Mayer Law Office, LLC
- Family Law
- Restraining Orders
Offers Free Initial Consultation
120 North Main StreetSuite 360 West Bend, WI 53095
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 262- 338-7714
Mayer Law Office, LLC P.O. Box 768 Menomonee Falls, WI 53052
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.